PT-03(01) Data Tagging
Attach data tags containing the following purposes to pt-03.01_odp.02: pt-03.01_odp.01.
|pt-03.01_odp.02||elements of personally identifiable information|
Data tags support the tracking of processing purposes by conveying the purposes along with the relevant elements of personally identifiable information throughout the system. By conveying the processing purposes in a data tag along with the personally identifiable information as the information transits a system, a system owner or operator can identify whether a change in processing would be compatible with the identified and documented purposes. Data tags may also support the use of automated tools.
Related controls 9
- CA-06 Authorization L M H P
- CM-12 Information Location L M H P
- PM-05 System Inventory L M H P
- PM-22 Personally Identifiable Information Quality Management L M H P
- SC-16 Transmission of Security and Privacy Attributes L M H P
- SC-43 Usage Restrictions L M H P
- SI-10 Information Input Validation L M H P
- SI-15 Information Output Filtering L M H P
- SI-19 De-identification L M H P