PE-08 Visitor Access Records
a. Maintain visitor access records to the facility where the system resides for pe-08_odp.01;
b. Review visitor access records pe-08_odp.02 ; and
c. Report anomalies in visitor access records to pe-08_odp.03.
Visitor access records include the names and organizations of individuals visiting, visitor signatures, forms of identification, dates of access, entry and departure times, purpose of visits, and the names and organizations of individuals visited. Access record reviews determine if access authorizations are current and are still required to support organizational mission and business functions. Access records are not required for publicly accessible areas.
Control Enhancements 3
- PE-08(01) Automated Records Maintenance and Review L M H P
- PE-08(02) Physical Access Records
- PE-08(03) Limit Personally Identifiable Information Elements L M H P
Related controls 3
- PE-02 Physical Access Authorizations L M H P
- PE-03 Physical Access Control L M H P
- PE-06 Monitoring Physical Access L M H P