SR-09 Tamper Resistance and Detection
Implement a tamper protection program for the system, system component, or system service.
Anti-tamper technologies, tools, and techniques provide a level of protection for systems, system components, and services against many threats, including reverse engineering, modification, and substitution. Strong identification combined with tamper resistance and/or tamper detection is essential to protecting systems and components during distribution and when in use.
- ISO 20243 International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission 20243-1:2018, *Information technology — Open Trusted Technology Provider™ Standard (O-TTPS) — Mitigating maliciously tainted and counterfeit products — Part 1: Requirements and recommendations* , February 2018.
Control Enhancements 1
Related controls 10
- PE-03 Physical Access Control L M H P
- PM-30 Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy L M H P
- SA-15 Development Process, Standards, and Tools L M H P
- SI-04 System Monitoring L M H P
- SI-07 Software, Firmware, and Information Integrity L M H P
- SR-03 Supply Chain Controls and Processes L M H P
- SR-04 Provenance L M H P
- SR-05 Acquisition Strategies, Tools, and Methods L M H P
- SR-10 Inspection of Systems or Components L M H P
- SR-11 Component Authenticity L M H P