AT-04 Training Records
a. Document and monitor information security and privacy training activities, including security and privacy awareness training and specific role-based security and privacy training; and
b. Retain individual training records for at-04_odp.
Documentation for specialized training may be maintained by individual supervisors at the discretion of the organization. The National Archives and Records Administration provides guidance on records retention for federal agencies.
- OMB A-130 Office of Management and Budget Memorandum Circular A-130, *Managing Information as a Strategic Resource* , July 2016.
Related controls 6
- AT-02 Literacy Training and Awareness L M H P
- AT-03 Role-based Training L M H P
- CP-03 Contingency Training L M H P
- IR-02 Incident Response Training L M H P
- PM-14 Testing, Training, and Monitoring L M H P
- SI-12 Information Management and Retention L M H P