AU-04 Audit Log Storage Capacity
Allocate audit log storage capacity to accommodate au-04_odp.
|au-04_odp||audit log retention requirements|
Organizations consider the types of audit logging to be performed and the audit log processing requirements when allocating audit log storage capacity. Allocating sufficient audit log storage capacity reduces the likelihood of such capacity being exceeded and resulting in the potential loss or reduction of audit logging capability.
Control Enhancements 1
Related controls 9
- AU-02 Event Logging L M H P
- AU-05 Response to Audit Logging Process Failures L M H P
- AU-06 Audit Record Review, Analysis, and Reporting L M H P
- AU-07 Audit Record Reduction and Report Generation L M H P
- AU-09 Protection of Audit Information L M H P
- AU-11 Audit Record Retention L M H P
- AU-12 Audit Record Generation L M H P
- AU-14 Session Audit L M H P
- SI-04 System Monitoring L M H P