PE-04 Access Control for Transmission
Control physical access to pe-04_odp.01 within organizational facilities using pe-04_odp.02.
|pe-04_odp.01||system distribution and transmission lines|
Security controls applied to system distribution and transmission lines prevent accidental damage, disruption, and physical tampering. Such controls may also be necessary to prevent eavesdropping or modification of unencrypted transmissions. Security controls used to control physical access to system distribution and transmission lines include disconnected or locked spare jacks, locked wiring closets, protection of cabling by conduit or cable trays, and wiretapping sensors.
Related controls 10
- AT-03 Role-based Training L M H P
- IA-04 Identifier Management L M H P
- MP-02 Media Access L M H P
- MP-04 Media Storage L M H P
- PE-02 Physical Access Authorizations L M H P
- PE-03 Physical Access Control L M H P
- PE-05 Access Control for Output Devices L M H P
- PE-09 Power Equipment and Cabling L M H P
- SC-07 Boundary Protection L M H P
- SC-08 Transmission Confidentiality and Integrity L M H P